CLUB EVENTS

For RSCA Trip Attendance Sheets CLICK HERE. 2 pages for double sided printing

Due to the Emergency Reactions required of Corona Virus, Some Activities within the RSCA have been cancelled until further notice.

These events are subject to any COVID 19 restrictions and will be confirmed or otherwise by email closer to the date.

 

JANUARY

Sunday 24 – Cars and Coffee, 10am at Harry’s BBB, Wodonga Place.

Have a Cup of coffee and a yarn or take the car for a short run. To be decided on the day by individuals attending. More details from Gordon  on 0427 215 233

MAY BE CANCELLED

Covid-19 Update – If there are any changes to this event they will be notified ASAP via electronic means.

 

FEBRUARY

Monday 8 – RSCA General Monthly Meeting

We can return finally to the Commercial Club at  7.45 pm, Elizabeth Room

Enter via the rear car park entrance

MAY BE CANCELLED

Covid-19 Update – If there are any changes to this event they will be notified ASAP via electronic means.

 

Wednesday 10 – Mid-Week Run

Decision not yet made on direction we head, but try to keep this date free for our first mid-week run of 2021. Details will be communicated as soon as they are decided on. 

MAY BE CANCELLED

Covid-19 Update – If there are any changes to this event they will be notified ASAP via electronic means.

 

Sunday 21 – Picnic In The Park, 11.00am, River Deck area, Noreuil Park

Make your own Booking at the Cafe if you want to buy food, otherwise bring a picnic lunch with you.

Parking will be in the central area (partly Shaded) for your Club Car.

More details from Gordon  on 0427 215 233

MAY BE CANCELLED

Covid-19 Update – If there are any changes to this event they will be notified ASAP via electronic means.

 

 

MARCH

Sunday 7 – Monthly Meeting  (with a difference), 2.00pm

As we can’t meet at the Commercial Club as normal, we’ll have a short get together at the Commercial Golf Club at 2pm.

MAY BE CANCELLED

Covid-19 Update – If there are any changes to this event they will be notified ASAP via electronic means.

 

Wednesday 10 – Mid-Week Run

Decision not yet made on direction we head, but try to keep this date free. Details will be communicated as soon as they are decided on. 

MAY BE CANCELLED

Covid-19 Update – If there are any changes to this event they will be notified ASAP via electronic means.

 

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave